Sunday, March 27, 2011

National Marathon Photos

Yesterday I ran the National Half Marathon (not my best, but far from my worst performance, more to come on that).  Afterwards, I went over to watch the marathoners finish and while I missed Michael Wardian's finish (he's FAST!), I was able to catch pictures of everyone after him up until almost 4 hour mark.

I caught Dorothy at Mile Posts, who ran amazing 4 months after having her 3rd child.  


Did I get you?  Check them out HERE.
They are in finish order!

Congratulations on all of your hard work!!!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your race report. Em was pretty excited about her race. Are you also doing the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mary poem is hilarious! Why I haven't I seen that before?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the race! Thank you for your insight to the hills around mile 6, they were not as bad as my mind led me to believe! You and Dorthy helped keep my mind in check!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took nearly 2000 photos!? Omg! Can't wait to hear the report.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way - is this guy for real!!?!??!

    http://youngrunner.smugmug.com/Sports/Running-Races/National-Marathon-2011/16349457_Mss53#1229142057_R74Pq

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam, OUCH! I didn't even realize that when he came in and he was a top finisher!

    ReplyDelete