Sunday, April 22, 2012

Parkway Classic 10 Miler Photos 2012

Congratulations to all the runners who raced the Parkway Classic 10 Miler!!  I was there shooting pics of my Peeps at Capital Area Runners, but took 2000+ pics, so I may have caught you.

My pictures are located HERE.

I hooked up with fellow CARmate Sarah and we drove to mile 2(ish).  It was a cold misty morning, but Dash and I knew, it was going to be a great day for a run!

What's going to happen?



After mile 2, we ran (okay, drove) over to mile 7 to catch the runners!




So sad.  No One was stopping by to say hello
Finally someone stops!! All that Wellesley Girl Training in Boston pays off!
All over...
 Congratulations again runners!

6 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Dash being greeted. So cute.
    And another 10 miler? I wish we had more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shucks, wish i had seen you today! dash looks adorable as usual :o) it was a great day for a race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to see you out on the course! Thank you so much for being there. Your photos always turn out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After attempting some race photography of my own yesterday, I am even more impressed by your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dash is such a cuttie! Thanks for your pics!

    ReplyDelete