Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Patrick's Day 8k - 2013

As promised, I am posting the pics from the Washington DC St. Patrick's Day 8k, in more timely fashion than my previous pics.

If you ran, maybe I caught you, although I mostly only took pics for the first 35-40 minutes.  My pictures are HERE.

We got there early, hooked up with some other teammates who were spectating, and headed down the road to catch the race start:
Thanks to Jess for this great pic!


As usual, Dash made sure she was appropriately festive:


Our CARmates had some smokin' fast times in the race:
smokin'!!

This girl kicked some serious booty:

And a job well done by all!
 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pic with you and dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I ran this race once! And I got to meet you! But not Dash. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! would also love your blog and want to personally invite you to Join the DC Metro Area Running Bloggers.
    http://www.meetup.com/DC-Metro-Area-Running-Bloggers

    ReplyDelete