Friday, August 23, 2013

Crime Solvers 5k Photos, PLUS Leesburg 20k/5k Photos

As I previously mentioned, my running club was assisting Fairfax County Crime Solvers on their first ever race!  I'm excited to report it was a huge success!  We're already planning the 2014 race!

On race morning, I was there taking pictures.  If you raced it, the photos from the event are located HERE.

The morning was amazing!
FCPD was there with some displays, and their K9 dog, named DANO 

FCPD was on hand (and ran the race!)


People seemed to REALLY enjoy themselves
 




But in the end, it was still a race, and races always have winners:



Dash didn't make it out with me, but this other top dog did:

Yeah, he wasn't there just for me, the kid's fun run was a huge success as well!




Next Up, CARpeeps were running Leesburg 20k/5k.  Dash & I were there to spectate and take pictures, they're located HERE.

Peeps sure know how to have a good time in a race:

Of course, in the end, it's all business:







 




Dash was very impressed


If you raced either race, congratulations!!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading stories about athletes. For me one of the most effective motivational tools is to learn the others' experience. The following resource was also of great help for me - militarygradenutritionals.com/blog/. Among other interesting things, I have also read there about the importance of proper nutrition. I even started taking pre-workout supplement they wrote about, which was Super Army Formula. It can be purchased from any part of the world at amazon. I was pleasantly surprised when I've noticed the first results. My strength and endurance went up, making my workouts much more effective. My shape has improved and I've even lost weight without any special diet.

    ReplyDelete